Who we are
We are Chatsie Ltd (CRN: 13169953) trading as Chatsie.
Our registered address is 27 Monomark House Old Gloucester Street, London, United Kingdom WC1N 3AX. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with number ZA887768:
1. HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
1. When you register on our website for a Chatsie account. When you register with us, we collect your email address. We collect this to perform the contract in place between us that enables you to access our website application.
2. When you install the Chatsie mobile applications on to a smartphone. When you complete the device setup process after you register on our website, we will collect the name and telephone numbers of contacts to upload on to the smartphone. We collect these details to perform the contract in place between us that enables the user to use our mobile applications on their smartphones. User data such as call history and text messages remain stored on your device.
3. When you contact us. When you contact us either by phone, email or via our website contact us page with general queries, we will usually collect your name and contact details, because it’s in our legitimate interest to make sure we can properly respond to your query.
4. On social media. When you connect with us on social media including on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn we will process your handle, name and email address under our legitimate interest to respond to your comments and queries promptly.
5. When you receive our news updates. We will handle your personal information (such as your name and email address) to provide you with our news updates in line with any preferences you have told us about.
When we send you our news updates because you have opted-in to receive them, we rely on your consent to contact you. If you have not opted-in and we send you our news updates emails, we do this because of our legitimate interest to promote our business.
You can unsubscribe from our updates at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by logging into your Chatsie account and updating your subscriptions.
7. If our business is sold. We process your personal information for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer. If you object to our use of your personal information in this way, the buyer of our business may not be able to provide services to you.
2. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
1. Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of the contract we enter into with them or you.
2. Promotional events and marketing organisations, we do not sell data for marketing purposes, but may share your data with an event organiser. We will always tell you before (usually on the event registration form) and you will be given the chance to opt-out before we do this.
4. Prospective buyers of our business under our legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. We only use (and store) non-essential cookies on your computer’s browser or hard drive if you provide your consent.
|Google Analytics||To understand how our website is performing, to deliver relevant content and to make improvements to the site.||2 years|
|Bubble||To support logging in and out of Chatsie’s web application, and saving data to the current user account||Up to 3 days|
|To measure the performance of ads and to deliver targeted marketing on Facebook.||3 months|
|CloudFlare||To maximize network resources, manage traffic, and protect websites from malicious traffic.||1 month|
|Cookie Script||This cookie is used by Cookie-Script.com service to remember visitor cookie consent preferences. It is necessary for Cookie-Script.com cookie banner to work properly.||1 month|
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
4. WHERE IS MY DATA STORED?
We store your data in the cloud with a third party cloud storage provider.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we need it. Your data is usually deleted after the deactivation of your account with us, unless we are required to keep it for longer to comply with our legal, accounting or regulatory requirements.
In some circumstances we may carefully anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, and we may use this anonymised information indefinitely without notifying you. We use this anonymised information to analyse our programmes and support other similar programmes around the world.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAWS?
You have various other rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to:
- access your personal data (also known as a “subject access request”);
- correct incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you;
- ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you;
- ask us to restrict our handling of your personal data;
- ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party;
- object to how we are using your personal data; and
- withdraw your consent to us handling your personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your relevant supervisory authority, you can find which one applies to you here.
Please keep in mind that privacy law is complicated, and these rights will not always be available to you all of the time.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND MORE DETAIL
Your feedback and suggestions on this policy are welcome.
We’ve worked hard to create a policy that’s easy to read and clear. But if you feel that we have overlooked an important perspective or used language which you think we could improve, please let us know by email at email@example.com.